Saturday, January 16, 2010

Yeah, its the weekend, so what?



Who calls ya up at 5:45 in the morning and tells ya to get up and go to Wawa? UWP is retarded. But I did, and we went, and it actually was a good idea. Got some hash browns and a few Red Bulls. Driving in the morning is great. When it's that early and nobody is on the road you can speed and blast music, it was a good time.

So now I'm sitting here in the middle of sticker paper and open paints trying to type this. Above is a picture of a painting UWP is working on, he just uploaded the other one I took to Flickr. I think it looks done but apparently it's not. I don't know, it looks done to me.

Before i go lay down in the hallway, the only open space there is here, I wanted to say have a good weekend east coasters! It's supposed to be nice outside. A fine break from the harsh cold weather, maybe like 50 out today. Later.

Archive

.UWP.. 33 VII --TSB--